Kate is a highly regarded keynote speaker, motivator and storyteller.
Kate has been presenting her unique insights, experiences and gentle philosophies to audiences for over 8 years. In addition to regular presentations to high-performing teams and corporate organisations, she has also presented to schools and community groups.
Kate’s primary keynote topics are designed to challenge the mind and expand the courage, strength and vitality of individuals in order to live a nourishing and fulfilling life.
Some of her topics include:
- Embracing uncertainty and fear
- Using risk to accelerate performance and wellbeing
- Nature and wilderness as a conduit to the real you
- Leaning in to that which scares you
- Resilience and leadership through the outdoors
- Peak performance strategies; willpower as a prelude to performance
- Valuing failure to deliver success